- None. Credit card information is required to hold a room.
- For reservations canceled at least 14 days before arrival date, deposit will be refunded, less a $20 processing fee.
- For reservations canceled within 14 days of arrival, deposit less a $20 processing fee will be refunded only if we are able to re-book the room. We will make every effort to re-rent the room and return your deposit.
- No-shows are obligated for the full cost of the entire reserved stay.
Privacy & Security
- We fully respect your right to privacy. Any information you give us will be handled with care and security. When you use your credit card to reserve a room online at Sea Cliff Gardens Bed and Breakfast, your transaction is secure. Your email address will never be shared with anyone (we hate spam as much as you do).
- Sea Cliff Gardens is a completely smoke-free inn, but smoking is permitted on the grounds, well away from the inn. We do our best to provide guests with an allergen-free environment.
- Sorry, we are not able to accommodate any pets.
- Responsible, well-supervised young adults are welcome. We are not able to accommodate children under 18. If you are traveling with a teenager, please speak to the innkeeper prior to booking your reservation.
- Rates are subject to change; however, rates for confirmed reservations are guaranteed. To see prices for each room, visit our Rooms & Rates page
- We are working to shrink our carbon footprint. We recycle, conserve, and embrace eco-friendly cleaning chemicals. We minimize the use of pesticides and fertilizers. We compost our leaves, cuttings, and yard debris. We use CFL bulbs. Guests can help, if they wish, by hanging their towels and re-using them a second day, and by turning off fireplaces when leaving their rooms.
I’ve never stayed in a bed and breakfast. Is it like staying in someone’s home?
- Each bed and breakfast is unique, but you can expect a more personal experience than at a hotel. At Sea Cliff Gardens, you’ll feel as if you’re staying in a boutique hotel—except that breakfast is a social time, when everyone gathers in the beautiful dining room to enjoy a delicious home-cooked meal and interesting conversation. You may enter as strangers, but you’ll leave as friends.
Will we have our own bathroom?
- Yes, each of our spacious rooms has its own luxurious bathroom.
Can you see the ocean from the rooms?
- Yes, all accommodations offer a beautiful ocean view.
What time is breakfast?
- Coffee, tea, and hot chocolate are available in the dining room by 6:30 a.m.
- A full breakfast is served at 8:30 a.m. (but if you sleep in, we
can keep your breakfast warm for you until 9:00 a.m.).
- If you plan to get an early start in the morning, let us know the day before. Breakfast-in-a-bag and coffee-to-go can be waiting for you as early as 6 a.m.
What do you serve for breakfast?
- We serve a home-style breakfast with a gourmet presentation. Home-baked goodies, eggs, breakfast meats, and lots of seasonal fruits. A favorite dish is our blueberry-pecan French toast with homemade blueberry syrup, often served with chicken-apple sausage and a fresh fruit plate. We will happily accommodate your food allergies and diet restrictions.
Do you have a hot tub?
- Our ground floor suite, Victoria’s Repose, has a two-person hot tub on a private covered deck. Three other rooms feature ensuite two-person Jacuzzi whirlpool tubs.
Do you have internet access?
- Yes, every room includes high-speed wireless internet.
What time can we check-in?
- Check-in times are between 3 p.m. and 6 p.m.
- Late check-in? No problem. We’ll greet you at the door if we are available. If we can’t greet you personally, you’ll find a welcome note on the door, filled with all the tips you’ll need to check yourself in.
- Early check-ins. To request an early check-in, please contact us. We’ll do our best to accommodate you.
- Check-out time is 11 a.m.
Where do we find directions to your inn?
- Printable maps with turn-by-turn directions, showing routes from north, south, east, and west, are available on our Directions and Maps page.
How far is your inn from the Seattle airport?
- We are about 2-1/2 hours from SeaTac Airport. The travel time is about the same whether you choose to drive the entire way, or you let the ferry transport you part of the way.
What about parking?
- Our free, off-street parking lot is located in front of the inn.
Can we purchase a gift certificate for Sea Cliff Gardens?
- Yes, attractive Gift Certificates can be purchased by calling us at 800-880-1332. (learn more...)